Purchasing multiple webinars? Package discounts are available.
To learn more, email email@example.com
The CTPAT Revolution – How CBP is Transforming its Partnership Programs
U.S. Customs and Border Protection recently revealed how it plans to update the Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism program and integrate CTPAT into its vision for a complete trusted trader program. CBP is taking into account insights gained from thousands of CTPAT certifications and validations, the emergence of new supply chain security threats, the evolution of business practices, and increasing number of mutual recognition agreements with foreign trading partners. An updated CTPAT offers opportunities for participants but also raises questions about the investments required to meet new standards.
- new and strengthened CTPAT minimum security criteria
- best practices framework for CTPAT benefits
- contemplated partnership benefits
- trusted trader pilot and rollout
- trade compliance/ISA and PGA partnership components
- global engagement/MRA update
- risk assessment tools
- validation best practices
- today’s global risks
- developing internal training
1 CCS Credit
Purchase price: $200.00