Purchasing multiple webinars? Package discounts are available.
To learn more, email email@example.com
The Art of the Trade Deal 2.0: Update on Section 232 and 301 Duty-Busting Strategies
Continuing to face duty increases from 10 to 25 percent on billions of dollars of worldwide aluminum and steel imports and a variety of Chinese goods, U.S. importers as well as exporters and manufacturers are working to determine the most beneficial ways to avoid or reduce these higher expenses. This webinar will examine the evolving challenges and opportunities with respect to primary and retaliatory tariffs and how to protect your company’s bottom line when structuring trade deals in light of recent developments.
- tariff exclusion request process
- tariff engineering to remove products from covered tariff provisions
- operational engineering to shift product origin away from China
- use of Chapter 98 special classification provisions to avoid full or partial duty exposure
- First Sale and other valuation strategies to lower declared value
- date of entry options to get your products in before the higher duties apply
- foreign-trade zones and bonded warehouses for manufacturing and export advantages
- e-commerce opportunities
- duty drawback refunds
1 CCS Credit
Purchase price: $200.00