Purchasing multiple webinars? Package discounts are available.
To learn more, email email@example.com
Substantiating Personal Care Product Claims
Personal care products must not only meet labeling requirements under Food and Drug Administration regulations, but all claims about them in promotional marketing and advertising materials must be adequately substantiated under Federal Trade Commission requirements designed to ensure truth in advertising across all types of media. This webinar will discuss these various requirements and how to ensure compliance.
- overview of FTC jurisdiction
- summary of substantiation principles
- overview of claim substantiation
- trends in litigation regarding “organic,” “natural” and “free of” claims
- where to draw the line on puffery
1 CCS Credit
Purchase price: $200.00