Purchasing multiple webinars? Package discounts are available.
To learn more, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Safeguarding Your First Sale Savings in a Section 301 Enforcement Environment
The first sale rule saves importers millions of dollars each year, but U.S. Customs and Border Protection is increasing its scrutiny of first sale transactions as importers use this tool with greater frequency to lessen the impact of Section 301 and ordinary tariffs. This webinar will help importers utilizing first sale determine whether their operations could withstand a CBP review.
- overview of first sale valuation and use of first sale rule to lower Section 301 tariffs
- areas most likely to be scrutinized in a first sale audit (e.g., transfer of title, risk of loss, related party pricing, assist valuation)
- evaluating the adequacy of internal controls and procedures
- determining whether your suppliers are candidates for first sale maintenance
- benefits of annual certifications of first sale transactions
- taking full advantage of all cost saving opportunities available through a first sale program
1 CCS Credit
Purchase price: $200.00