More Webinars in the Import Compliance Category
Purchasing multiple webinars? Package discounts are available.
To learn more, email email@example.com
Reviving Your Compliance Checklist to Meet CBP’s 2018 Priorities
More than ever, U.S. Customs and Border Protection is relying on its partnerships with the trade community to facilitate lawful commerce while focusing on transactions that pose the greatest security and compliance risks. As CBP continues to implement the Trade Facilitation and Trade Enforcement Act, importers, customs brokers, and service providers need to take a fresh look at compliance to ensure their programs and policies address the changing landscape. This webinar will examine CBP’s transformative actions and provide a checklist to guide your company in 2018.
- forced labor conditions and import restrictions – recognizing the risks
- intellectual property rights protection
- Centers of Excellence and Expertise - maximizing account-based processes
- partnership programs – CTPAT and ISA
- de minimis, administrative exemptions, and duty-free entry provisions
- duty avoidance – in bond movements, warehousing, and transshipment
- priority trade areas and commodities
- antidumping/countervailing duty - combating evasion
- new importers and bond sufficiency
- customs broker responsibilities and penalties
- import safety and partner government agency collaboration
- enforcement tools and authorities – novel approaches
- emerging technology – data collection and dissemination beyond ACE
Lenny Feldman is the Managing Member of Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.’s Miami office and a member of the firm's Operating Committee. He served as a senior attorney at Customs’ Office of Regulations and Rulings from 1991 to 2000 where he was responsible for issuing hundreds of decisions and training CBP officials regarding customs laws and regulations. Today he serves as counsel to numerous corporate officials on global compliance and enforcement issues and is one of 20 members appointed nationally to serve on the Commercial Customs Operations Advisory Committee, which offers strategic direction to executives with CBP and the departments of Homeland Security and the Treasury.
1 CCS Credit
Purchase price: $200.00