Purchasing multiple webinars? Package discounts are available.
To learn more, email email@example.com
Reducing and Eliminating 232, 301, and Other Duties Through Tariff Engineering
Duty-free and reduced duty treatment is available to a broad range of goods imported to the U.S., which can leave importers whose products remain subject to tariffs feeling like they’re at a competitive disadvantage. However, there are a number of legal ways for lowering or eliminating these often substantial duties, including making relatively modest modifications that move a product from one tariff classification to another. This webinar explores how to analyze your existing tariff exposure and the steps you can take to achieve the lowest duty rates available.
- duty/tax avoidance versus evasion
- product manipulation
- separating or combining shipments
- interaction and communication with management, product development, engineering, and purchasing
- material sourcing
- taking advantage of trade agreements
- using foreign-trade zones and bonded warehouses
- impact of additional tariffs under Sections 232 and 301
1 CCS Credit
Purchase price: $200.00