Purchasing multiple webinars? Package discounts are available.
To learn more, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Product Admissibility and Partner Government Agency Requirements
U.S. Customs and Border Protection enforces hundreds of laws and regulations for more than 40 partner government agencies, and nearly half of all import shipment holds are due to PGA intervention. This 90-minute introduction to PGA requirements will help attendees understand how their shipments may be affected and the necessary steps to maximize compliance.
- PGAs affecting admissibility into the U.S.
- products that PGAs regulate
- roles and responsibilities of parties to meet PGA requirements
- key documents, certifications, permits and registrations needed for admissibility
- the International Trade Data System and CBP’s uniform approach to PGAs
- PGA information in the Automated Commercial Environment and methods of submission
- pre-compliance to facilitate product admission
- steps to take if cargo is detained or seized
1.5 CCS Credits
Purchase price: $200.00