More Webinars in the Duty Reduction or Deferral Category
Purchasing multiple webinars? Package discounts are available.
To learn more, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Preparing for a Customs Investigation
Even the most compliant importer or exporter can get caught up in a customs investigation that directly or tangentially involves its business. Preparing for an investigation and knowing what measures to take if one happens can help companies successfully navigate what can be a difficult and time-consuming process. This 60-minute webinar will review the different types of investigations and how to handle them.
- civil and criminal investigations
- differences between investigations, audits, and non-investigatory inquiries
- recognizing an investigation when it is underway, notifying the appropriate officers, and designating a contact person
- how to avoid turning a routine inquiry or audit into an investigation
- dealing with agents conducting an investigation
1 CCS Credit
Purchase price: $200.00