More Webinars in the Import Compliance Category
Purchasing multiple webinars? Package discounts are available.
To learn more, email email@example.com
Navigating the Customs Regulations to Find the Information You Need
At nearly 2,000 pages long, the U.S. customs regulations (title 19 of the Code of Federal Regulations) can make it a challenge to find the information you need when you need it. This webinar will help importers and customs brokers (current or prospective) gain a better understanding of 19 CFR and how to quickly and effectively navigate it.
- the regulatory process and relevance of 19 CFR to import transactions
- the structure and anatomy of 19 CFR
- the most common “need to know” provisions for making entry
- an overview of the most critical CFR parts and when they apply
- the most elusive provisions and where they are hidden
- strategies for finding CFR provisions
1 CCS Credit
Purchase price: $200.00