J. Nicole Bivens Collinson
President, International Trade & Government Relations
Purchasing multiple webinars? Package discounts are available.
To learn more, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Trade in Turmoil [Monthly Update]
New tariffs go into effect Sept. 1 on most goods from China not already subject to tariffs. This webinar will examine which products are affected, which have been excluded, and which will not be subject to the tariffs until Dec. 15.
This 30-minute update also reviews other recent trade policy developments as well as predictions on what may happen in the near future. Topics will include the following.
- U.S.-China trade negotiations and tariffs
- the U.S.-Mexico-Canada Agreement and possible passage in 2019
- free trade agreement negotiations with Japan
- possible FTA negotiations with the European Union and the United Kingdom
- legislation to take back from the president authority to implement Section 232 tariffs and restraints
- currency manipulation in countervailing duty cases
- other breaking trade news
0.5 CCS /CES Credits
Purchase price: $50.00