“Made in USA” Marking & Advertising for Textile & Apparel Products
Consumer studies have consistently shown that Americans claim to seek “Made in USA” products. The problem is that different federal and state standards exist, for different types of products, creating confusion as to when and how products can be designated “Made in USA.” This webinar will provide an overview of issues and guidelines related to “Made in USA” marking and advertising specific to textile and apparel products.
- Federal “Made in USA” marking standards under the Textile Act and Wool Act as compared to the Federal Trade Commission Act for non-textile products
- What portions of a textile or apparel product must be considered in the federal “Made in USA” analysis?
- What are qualified “Made in USA” claims?
- “Assembled in USA”
- California “Made in USA” marking
- “Made in California” marking
- “Made in USA” advertising
- Enforcement of “Made in USA” marking and advertising claims
1 CCS Credit
Payment may be made by Visa, Mastercard or Discover. We do not accept American Express.
Purchase price: $200.00