Member, Export Controls & Sanctions Practice Leader
Purchasing multiple webinars? Package discounts are available.
To learn more, email email@example.com
Iran Sanctions: Life after the JCPOA
The Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action, known informally as the Iran deal, provided Iran with significant relief from U.S. sanctions until it was withdrawn in November 2018. Global businesses with connections to Iran, some of whom made significant investments during the JCPOA period, are now assessing their risk under reimposed U.S. sanctions. This webinar will discuss the practical impacts of life after the JCPOA and the compliance measures international companies are taking to address the risks.
- practical effect of the JCPOA and who was most impacted
- “new” sanctions and content of Executive Order 13846
- secondary sanctions and how to avoid them
- receiving money from Iran
- responding to apparent violations
- impact of withdrawal of sanctions waiver for major trading partners
1 CES Credit
Purchase price: $200.00