Purchasing multiple webinars? Package discounts are available.
To learn more, email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Intersection of AD/CVD, Section 232, and Section 301 for the Automotive Industry: What You Need To Know
The automotive industry is facing increased duty liability and CBP scrutiny as a result of ongoing antidumping and countervailing duty orders, Section 232 tariffs on imports of aluminum and steel, and Section 301 duties on products from China. The Trump administration has also initiated a Section 232 national security investigation that could result in tariff increases on automobiles and auto parts. This webinar will examine how these tariffs affect the auto industry and ways to navigate this evolving situation.
- understanding AD and CV duty orders
- determining AD/CV duty order scope
- determining liability for Section 232 and Section 301 tariffs
- requesting exclusions from Section 232 tariffs on steel and aluminum
- the ongoing Section 232 investigation of autos and auto parts
- compliance concerns
1 CCS Credit
Purchase price: $200.00