More Webinars in the Import Compliance Category
Purchasing multiple webinars? Package discounts are available.
To learn more, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Import Compliance Manuals – Putting Your Words Into Action!
How often have you said, “One of these days I’ll get around to writing a compliance manual?” This webinar will walk importers and customs brokers through the process of putting together a trade compliance manual and provide extra motivation to put day-to-day procedures in writing once and for all. Even if you have already developed a compliance manual, join in for suggestions on keeping it fresh and up-to-date.
Topics Include Import Compliance Guidelines for:
- Business partner communication/protocol (vendors, customers, service providers)
- Powers of attorney
- Customs bonds, payments and ACE
- HTSUS Classification
- Preference programs and free trade agreements
- Country of origin marking and origin determination
- Quantity reporting and discrepancies
- Customs communications (requests for information, notices of action, protests)
- Pre and post entry review, including internal audits
- Intellectual property rights
1.5 CCS Credits
Purchase price: $200.00