Purchasing multiple webinars? Package discounts are available.
To learn more, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Import Compliance Manuals – Putting Your Words Into Action!
How often have you said, “One of these days I’ll get around to writing a compliance manual?” In light of the prolific trade policy changes, this webinar will provide importers with clear guidance to put day-to-day and missing procedures in writing. Even if you have already developed a compliance manual, join in for suggestions on keeping it current.
- Business partner communication/protocol (vendors, customers, service providers)
- Powers of attorney
- Customs bonds, payments and ACE
- HTSUS Classification
- Preference programs and free trade agreements
- Country of origin determination and marking
- Quantity reporting and discrepancies
- Customs communications (requests for information, notices of action, protests)
- Pre and post entry review, including internal audits
- Intellectual property rights
- Forced labor
1 CCS Credit
Payment may be made by Visa, Mastercard or Discover. We do not accept American Express.
Purchase price: $200.00