Purchasing multiple webinars? Package discounts are available.
To learn more, email email@example.com
Import Compliance Bootcamp
Import compliance regulations and enforcement priorities are always evolving and this year is no exception. Whether you’re looking for a refresher course or are new to the industry and want to get up to speed fast, this comprehensive overview of import laws, regulations, and best practices will give you the resources and information you need to tackle a variety of trade compliance issues with authority.
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection administration and enforcement focus
- fundamentals of valuation (related party pricing, handling agents, royalty/license fees, commissions)
- country of origin marking
- administrative process (rulings, protests, and penalties)
- customs brokers and bonding
- alternatives to duty payment (bonded warehouses, foreign-trade zones, duty drawback, and Chapter 98)
- preference programs and free trade agreements
- strategies to reduce duty liability
1 CCS Credit
Payment may be made by Visa, Mastercard or Discover. We do not accept American Express.
Purchase price: $200.00