Purchasing multiple webinars? Package discounts are available.
To learn more, email email@example.com
Identifying Agents for Customs Purposes - Traps for the Unwary Importer
Many importers do not purchase foreign goods directly from the factory but from or through another person or entity generically referred to as an "agent." What that "agent's" actual legal status is has important customs consequences and can determine whether the importer is over- or underpaying duty. This 60 minute webinar will help importers understand the issues that can arise when utilizing an agent.
● how to identify whether an entity is an agent, middleman or something else
● the difference between a buying and a selling agent
● what a buying agent can and cannot do
● the relevance of written buying agency agreements
● the role of buying agents in first sale transactions
● what to do if you've done it wrong all this time
1 CCS Credit
Payment may be made by Visa, Mastercard or Discover. We do not accept American Express.
Purchase price: $200.00