Purchasing multiple webinars? Package discounts are available.
To learn more, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Importing 101: The Real Basics
Many importers, even those with years of experience, do not fully appreciate the importance of properly handling the day-to-day procedural matters that arise when managing an import operation. This comprehensive webinar focuses on the most frequently encountered issues facing importers and offers practical information on how to protect your company’s interests.
- the role and responsibilities of the customs broker
- surety bonds: what they are and what they mean for the importer
- the importance of proper recordkeeping
- liquidation notices in the age of electronic processing, requests for information, rejection notices, and other communications from U.S. Customs
- in-bond shipments
- conditional release of merchandise and redelivery notices
- changes to entries: post-entry amendments, post-summary corrections, and prior disclosures
- protests and correction of clerical errors
- Customs enforcement actions: penalties, detentions, and seizures
1.5 CCS Credits
Purchase price: $200.00