Independent FDA Regulatory and Strategic Consultant
Purchasing multiple webinars? Package discounts are available.
To learn more, email email@example.com
Food Safety: What You Should be Doing Now and in the Near Future
The majority of Food Safety Modernization Act rules became effective in September and a number of others are set to take effect soon. Manufacturers, warehousers, distributors, importers, and other affected entities should be taking specific steps now and looking to complete others in the near future to meet compliance requirements and maintain strategic advancement with your customers and suppliers. In this 60-minute webinar former FDA Division of Import Operations Director Domenic Veneziano will review these steps as well as the FDA’s related inspection and enforcement priorities.
- status of FSMA final rules and the Voluntary Qualified Importer Program
- documents that need to be drafted, including risk-based preventive controls plans, food safety plans, and recall plans
- specific obligations for suppliers, importers, and warehousers
- what you need to do now and 6-9 months from now
- status and role of FSMA guidance documents
- strategies for compliance
1 CCS Credit
Purchase price: $200.00