Purchasing multiple webinars? Package discounts are available.
To learn more, email email@example.com
Safeguarding Your First Sale Program Against CBP’s Increased Enforcement
U.S. Customs and Border Protection is increasing its scrutiny of transactions under the first sale rule, which saves importers millions of dollars each year. This one-hour webinar will help importers utilizing first sale determine whether their operations could withstand a CBP review.
- overview of first sale valuation and first sale rule
- areas most likely to be scrutinized in a first sale audit (e.g., transfer of title, risk of loss, related party pricing, assist valuation, etc.)
- evaluating the adequacy of internal controls and procedures
- determining whether your suppliers are candidates for first sale maintenance
- benefits of annual certifications of first sale transactions
- taking full advantage of all cost saving opportunities available through a first sale program
1 CCS Credit
Purchase price: $200.00