Purchasing multiple webinars? Package discounts are available.
To learn more, email email@example.com
Mitigating Section 301 Duties With First Sale Customs Valuation
Each year, millions of dollars are paid in Customs duties unnecessarily because importers fail to take advantage of the “First Sale Rule.” In most import transactions, importers pay Customs duties on the FOB price charged by their vendors. Application of the First Sale Rule permits importers to legally pay duties on a lower value.
With the implementation of the Section 301 duties of an additional 25% on thousands of products, companies previously with 0% or very low duty rates are evaluating first sale savings opportunities.
Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg is a recognized authority on the First Sale Rule. This comprehensive webinar guides you through the process of building a robust First Sale program that will immediately add value to your company’s bottom line.
- Section 301 duties update
- how to assess your company’s First Sale duty savings potential
- how to create a First Sale Program with minimal impact to current transaction structure
- how to establish the requisite internal controls and procedures so that your duty savings program will stand up to Customs scrutiny
- how to work with your brokers and suppliers to make sure that documentation meets Customs’ rigid standards
- how to ensure that all future qualifying transactions are constructed to meet First Sale program requirements.
1 CCS Credit
Payment may be made by Visa, Mastercard or Discover. We do not accept American Express.
Purchase price: $200.00