Senior Director, Customs and International Trade
More Webinars in the Ace Category
- ACE Portal for Customs Brokers: Why every broker needs an ACE portal account and what to do with it after you have signed up
- An Exporter’s Guide to Navigating the New ACE Exporter Portal
Purchasing multiple webinars? Package discounts are available.
To learn more, email email@example.com
Filing Protests in the New ACE Electronic Protest Module
Electronically filing protests with U.S. Customs and Border Protection will become a whole lot easier Aug. 27 when CBP launches its electronic protest filing module (eProtest) in the Automated Commercial Environment web portal. Benefits of using eProtest will include immediately receiving a confirmation date of filing and protest number and the ability to have notifications sent to up to four 4 email addresses, automatically apply for further review by CBP headquarters, monitor old ACS protests, electronically amend protests or provide additional information, respond to CBP requests, and request accelerated disposition. This webinar will help importers, licensed customs brokers, attorneys, sureties, drawback claimants and others understand how to use the new system.
- setting up a protest filer account in ACE
- filing protests, receiving updates on the status of protests, etc.
- navigating the eProtest module
1.5 CCS Credits
Purchase price: $200.00