Purchasing multiple webinars? Package discounts are available.
To learn more, email email@example.com
Using FTZs and Bonded Warehouses to Mitigate Section 232/301 Tariffs
Foreign-trade zones and bonded warehouses are two of the most effective tools for manufacturers and importers to avoid, reduce, or defer duties. This webinar explores how FTZs and bonded warehouses are used, how to set them up and operate them, and how to determine their practicality and effectiveness for your business. Using these mechanisms to mitigate the impact of the Section 232 and 301 tariffs will also be explored.
- reducing, eliminating, and deferring duties in an FTZ
- general-purpose zones vs. private subzones
- permitted activities
- FTZ benefits
- privileged foreign, non-privileged foreign, and zone-restricted merchandise
- status of goods entering an FTZ
- classes of bonded warehouses
- advantages and disadvantages of bonded warehouses vs. FTZs
- section 232 and 301 tariffs
1 CCS Credit
Payment may be made by Visa, Mastercard or Discover. We do not accept American Express.
Purchase price: $200.00