Member, FDA Practice Group Leader
Purchasing multiple webinars? Package discounts are available.
To learn more, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to the FDA’s Nutrition Facts Label and Updated Guidance Documents
The Food and Drug Administration finalized the new “Nutrition Facts” label for packaged foods in 2016 and on March 1 issued several long-awaited guidance documents on reference amounts and other issues. As a result of these changes, virtually all labels on food packaging sold in the U.S. will need to be redesigned and substantially modified during the next one to three years. This webinar will review important new requirements, timelines for compliance, and strategies to mitigate enforcement action.
- why the rules are changing
- highlights of the new “Nutrition Facts” label
- specific new labeling requirements for foreign exporters, U.S. importers, manufacturers, distributors, and restaurants
- impact on U.S. businesses
- compliance dates, including extensions and FDA enforcement discretion
- recap of small business nutrition labeling exemption
1 CCS Credit
Purchase price: $200.00