Purchasing multiple webinars? Package discounts are available.
To learn more, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Expanding the Scope of AD/CV Duty Orders: Are Your Goods Affected?
Recent trends at the Department of Commerce make it difficult to determine which goods fall within the scope of the hundreds of existing antidumping and countervailing duty orders. For example, after AD/CV duty investigations are concluded, petitioners are utilizing scope ruling requests and anti-circumvention inquiries to expand the coverage of these orders. This webinar will review related developments in this area and how they are making it more difficult for U.S. Customs and Border Protection to enforce AD/CV duty orders.
- latest trends in scope ruling requests
- evolving tactics for anti-circumvention inquiries
- how an AD/CV duty order's scope may be expanded after an investigation
- interplay of DOC determinations with CBP
- new CBP enforcement capabilities
Webinar: 1 CCS Credit
Purchase price: $200.00