Purchasing multiple webinars? Package discounts are available.
To learn more, email email@example.com
Environmental & Odor-Control Claims, Fur, Leather & Down Marking & Labeling for Apparel, Bags, Footwear & Accessories
Certain types of marketing claims for textile, apparel, bags, footwear and accessories are subject to special marking and labeling requirements overseen by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). These includes claims about environmentally friendly goods, recycled or renewable materials, genuine leather, fur, odor-elimination, down, etc. Join us for an in-depth look into the specifics of these requirements and strategies for effective compliance.
- Federal fur labeling requirements
- Elimination of de minimis value for fur labeling
- Federal leather labeling requirements
- Genuine vs imitation leather
- Down and feather product claims
- Eco-friendly, recycled, sustainable, renewable and other environmental claims
- Antimicrobial, antibacterial or odor-killing claims
- Treated articles exemption
- Enforcement and penalties
1 CCS Credit
Purchase price: $200.00