Purchasing multiple webinars? Package discounts are available.
To learn more, email email@example.com
Eliminating China 301 Duties on Textiles, Apparel & Footwear Through Outward Processing
With additional duties of up to 25 percent on the horizon for most textile, apparel and footwear products from China, now is the time to evaluate options. One way to avoid this additional duty assessment is outward processing, in which the most important processing operations are shifted to a country other than China, while still permitting China origin materials, subassembly, finishing and exporting.
Companies should evaluate this option with care, as the required processing is unique for different types of goods. During this webinar we will discuss the following key topics.
- China Section 301 duties
- rules for determining the country of origin of textile and apparel products
- rules for determining the country of origin for footwear
- impact of NAFTA or other FTA qualification on Section 301 duties
- examples of outward processing to shift country of origin
- best practices to support origin claims
1 CCS Credit
Purchase price: $200.00