More Webinars in the Import Compliance Category
Purchasing multiple webinars? Package discounts are available.
To learn more, email email@example.com
Making Sense of E-Commerce Regulatory Requirements
As e-commerce transactions increase, the stakes for traders and regulators alike are growing exponentially. While the business prospects are enticing to many, a solid understanding of the current and evolving regulatory requirements pertaining to imports and exports is vital to take advantage of these opportunities in a compliant manner.
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection laws and regulations impacting e-commerce
- roles and responsibilities of parties in e-commerce transactions
- data requirements for section 321 informal entries and consumption entries
- partner government agency requirements for e-commerce and de minimis
- CBP enforcement for false information, intellectual property, and inadmissibility
- leveraging CBP partnership programs in e-commerce transactions
1 CCS Credit
Purchase price: $200.00