Purchasing multiple webinars? Package discounts are available.
To learn more, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Customs Recordkeeping 101: What You Need to Know
U.S. customs law provides detailed recordkeeping requirements for importers, customs brokers, exporters, and others. U.S. Customs and Border Protection uses these records to ascertain the correctness of entries, ensure compliance with applicable U.S. laws, and determine liability for duties, taxes, and penalties. This webinar explains the burdens and requirements of recordkeeping under these laws and how those required to keep records can best meet their obligations.
- overview of recordkeeping requirements
- burdens on importers and exporters
- specific entry records that must be maintained
- who is required to maintain records
- maintaining required records
- alternative methods of storage
- what is required when a request for production of records is received
- penalties for failure to comply with recordkeeping requirements
1 CCS Credit
Payment may be made by Visa, Mastercard or Discover. We do not accept American Express.
Purchase price: $200.00