Purchasing multiple webinars? Package discounts are available.
To learn more, email firstname.lastname@example.org
U.S. Customs Ramifications of Transfer Pricing Adjustments
Much like U.S. customs laws and regulations, U.S. tax law requires that related party transactions satisfy the “arm’s length” principle. A question that often arises is what weight, if any, U.S. Customs and Border Protection should give to information an importer prepares for tax purposes in determining whether a related party transaction value is acceptable for customs purposes under the application of the circumstances of sale test. This webinar explores this concept, as well as the effect of transfer price adjustments on U.S. customs valuation, and provides related party importers with a greater understanding of the following key topics.
- the World Trade Organization and World Customs Organization
- basic concepts of customs valuation
- treatment of related party transactions
- establishing circumstances of sale
- acceptability of transfer pricing studies and agreements
- effect of transfer pricing adjustments
- transfer pricing additions: royalties and license fees
- subsequent proceeds
- best practices
1 CCS Credit
Purchase price: $200.00