More Webinars in the Import Compliance Category
Purchasing multiple webinars? Package discounts are available.
To learn more, email email@example.com
Customs Enforcement: Bond Breaches - Resolving the Most Challenging Liquidated Damages Claims
Sooner or later importers, brokers, carriers, and warehouse proprietors are likely to receive a liquidated damages claim from U.S. Customs and Border Protection due to a bond breach. By examining CBP’s enforcement process and actual cases, this webinar will identify best practices to potentially avoid or at least effectively mitigate the most challenging claims.
- bond requirements and conditions
- administrative process for assessment, petitions, and mitigation of claims
- settling and resolving claims through offers in compromise
- entry, temporary importation under bond, and carnet claims
- redelivery, shortage, and irregular deliveries, including late deliveries, non-delivery, and theft
- bonded warehouse and foreign-trade zone claims, including manipulated, removed, or lost merchandise
- gate outs, failure to hold, or removal of merchandise
- importer security filing - late, inaccurate, or no files
- mitigating and aggravating factors
- avoiding or limiting claims through prior disclosures
1 CCS Credit
Payment may be made by Visa, Mastercard or Discover. We do not accept American Express.
Purchase price: $200.00