Purchasing multiple webinars? Package discounts are available.
To learn more, email email@example.com
Customs Enforcement: Disputing Detentions, Seizures, and Forfeitures for Allegedly Inadmissible Goods
With U.S. Customs and Border Protection enforcing hundreds of laws and regulations for nearly 50 partner government agencies, it is no wonder that nearly half of all import shipments held are due to PGA intervention. This webinar will provide both proactive and reactive strategies to minimize and potentially avoid supply chain disruption in light of the government’s heightened scrutiny and enforcement relating to cargo admissibility.
- PGAs affecting admissibility into the U.S.
- PGA data elements and policies affecting entry
- documents, certifications, permits, and registrations needed for admissibility
- detentions and seizures– identifying and addressing government concerns
- mitigation petitions – addressing and resolving formal seizure notices
- section 321 de minimis importations
1 CCS Credit
Payment may be made by Visa, Mastercard or Discover. We do not accept American Express.
Purchase price: $200.00