More Webinars in the Import Compliance Category
Purchasing multiple webinars? Package discounts are available.
To learn more, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Customs Enforcement: Avoiding and Mitigating Fines, Penalties, and Forfeitures for Importers and Brokers
Eventually even savvy importers, exporters, customs brokers, forwarders and carriers are likely to receive a notice of seizure, penalty, or liquidated damages claim from U.S. Customs and Border Protection. Internal controls designed to detect, deter, and defuse enforcement claims may help your company avoid such claims or mitigate them to the greatest extent possible under the customs laws and regulations.
- differences between seizures, penalties, and liquidated damages
- bonds as security for enforcement actions
- administrative process for enforcement claims
- trademark/copyright and partner government agency seizures
- Census export penalties
- entry, warehouse, manifest, and cargo delivery liquidated damages claims
- conveyance arrival penalties
- recordkeeping penalties
- commercial fraud, gross negligence, negligence, and reasonable care
- claim resolution through prior disclosures, mitigation petitions, and offers in compromise
- early release and limiting storage charges
1 CCS Credit
Payment may be made by Visa, Mastercard or Discover. We do not accept American Express.
Purchase price: $200.00