More Webinars in the Import Compliance Category
Purchasing multiple webinars? Package discounts are available.
To learn more, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Customs Enforcement: How CBP is Implementing the Trade Facilitation and Trade Enforcement Act
For more than a year U.S. Customs and Border Protection has been implementing the wide-ranging TFTEA, a customs reauthorization measure that affects every part of the supply chain, from foreign suppliers to carriers to U.S. importers and customs brokers. This webinar will review the most critical actions CBP has taken to date, particularly regarding enforcement, and how those actions will impact your business.
- antidumping/countervailing duties - combating and penalizing evasion
- Centers of Excellence and Expertise – initiatives to achieve uniformity
- de minimis, administrative exemptions, and duty-free entry provisions
- priority trade areas and commodities
- new importers and bond sufficiency
- customs broker responsibilities and penalties
- import safety and partner government agency collaboration
- intellectual property rights protection
- new enforcement tools and authorities
- forced labor conditions and import restrictions
1 CCS Credit
Payment may be made by Visa, Mastercard or Discover. We do not accept American Express.
Purchase price: $200.00