Purchasing multiple webinars? Package discounts are available.
To learn more, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Customs Audits 101: What to Expect
U.S. Customs and Border Protection has long utilized the focused assessment as the primary tool to audit importers. In recent years, however, CBP has conducted more single issue audits and audit surveys and fewer FAs. Regardless of the type, however, these audits have a significant impact on your import department and what is required if your company is selected to participate. This webinar will discuss FAs as well as CBP’s more recent audit methods and what importers can expect with each.
- the mission of CBP Regulatory Audit
- a brief history of CBP audits
- fundamentals of internal controls and best practices
- basics of an FA
- other customs audit trends
- the do’s and don’ts of preparing for a customs audit
1 CCS Credit
Purchase price: $200.00