More Webinars in the Classification Category
Purchasing multiple webinars? Package discounts are available.
To learn more, email email@example.com
Classification: Toys, Games, & Festive Articles
Understanding how to interpret the Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the U.S. is essential in determining duty rates, preference eligibility, and overall costs for imported goods. Moreover, importers have a legal obligation to exercise reasonable care in classifying their goods. Whether you are a novice* or veteran classifier, an in-house customs compliance professional or a customs broker, our 2016 topic-based classification series can help you improve your classification skills, avoid common pitfalls in these areas and learn some best practices.
This month’s topic is Classification: Toys, Games, & Festive Articles. This webinar will cover the following.
- Toys and toy sets of 9503
- “Dual use” toys, composite goods, and junior editions (“amusement” versus “utility”)
- Festive standards of 9505
- Special provisions for excluded festive goods
- Sports equipment and protective sports gear
- Parts and Accessories of Ch. 95 goods
- Recent developments (e.g. electronic educational devices)
1.5 CCS Credits
Purchase price: $200.00