More Webinars in the Classification Category
Purchasing multiple webinars? Package discounts are available.
To learn more, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Classification: Parts, Session 2
Understanding how to interpret the Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the U.S. is essential in determining duty rates, preference eligibility, and overall costs for imported goods. Moreover, importers have a legal obligation to exercise reasonable care in classifying their goods. Whether you are a novice** or veteran classifier, an in-house customs compliance professional or a customs broker, our 2016 topic-based classification series can help you improve your classification skills, avoid common pitfalls in these areas and learn some best practices.
This month’s topic is Parts Classification, Session 2. Session 2 will cover the following.
- Recap of Parts Definitions
- Recap of Parts Legal Notes and Additional Rule of Interpretation 1(c)
- Parts vs. Constituent Material
- When material lengths are classified as parts
- When parts are classified by constituent material
- Unusual Parts Classification Case Studies
- Classification of Accessories
- Accessory Rulings and Decisions
- Desktop “Cheat Sheet”
1.5 CCS Credit
Payment may be made by Visa, Mastercard or Discover. We do not accept American Express.
Purchase price: $200.00