More Webinars in the Classification Category
Purchasing multiple webinars? Package discounts are available.
To learn more, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Top 10 Rules for Classifying Parts and Accessories
Even the most confident of classifiers stumbles occasionally in classifying assemblies, spare parts and accessory kits. This two-hour program is designed to give in-house classifiers and customs brokers a better understanding of this challenging area of tariff classification with simplified rules developed by an experienced classifier based on real examples.
- useful definitions for parts and accessories: is a part of a part still a part?
- applying Additional US Rule 1(c)
- parts of general use and similar articles of plastic
- case law and rulings you need to know
- common misconceptions and pitfalls
Purchase price: $200.00