More Webinars in the Classification Category
Purchasing multiple webinars? Package discounts are available.
To learn more, email email@example.com
Advanced Classification, Part 1
Knowing the general rules of interpretation and applying them to specific circumstances are quite different. Take your tariff classification skills to the next level in this 90-minute webinar covering advanced classification topics, including specific examples from numerous product areas on the following.
- relative specificity of eo nomine vs. use provisions
- principal use determinations and the Carborundum factors
- actual use requirements and certification
- differentiating rulings on like products
- creating and applying duty exemptions under HTSUS Chapter 99
- strategies to address goods subject to additional steel, aluminum and China tariffs
Next month’s continuation of our advanced classification series will cover additional topics.
- essential character vs. principal function
- impact of foreign and WCO classification opinions
- inconsistent CBP rulings
- second classifications under HTSUS Chapters 98 and 99
1.5 CCS Credits
Purchase price: $200.00