Purchasing multiple webinars? Package discounts are available.
To learn more, email firstname.lastname@example.org
CBP Organization and Operations
U.S. Customs and Border Protection is the primary agency that companies must deal with when importing goods into the U.S. This webinar reviews CBP’s basic operations as well as its organizational structure and various components. An understanding of these topics is critical for those charged with ensuring customs compliance and facilitating imports but is also useful for those who may work with import personnel, including finance and accounting, purchasing, engineering, research and development, and other management functions.
- CBP’s national and local organization
- those in CBP involved in customs enforcement and trade facilitation
- agency laws administered by CBP
- organization of CBP at the headquarters level, including key offices that affect commercial importations
- other agencies involved in customs administration and enforcement, including U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, the Department of Commerce, the International Trade Commission, and the Office of the U.S. Trade Representative
- role of CBP field offices
- role of local and national import specialists
- role of CBP enforcement officers, including uniformed officers and enforcement agents
- Centers of Excellence and Expertise
1 CCS Credit
Payment may be made by Visa, Mastercard or Discover. We do not accept American Express.
Purchase price: $200.00