More Webinars in the Import Compliance Category
Purchasing multiple webinars? Package discounts are available.
To learn more, email email@example.com
CBP’s Informed Compliance Letter Campaign: What Heightened Enforcement Means for Your Company
Importers are now receiving “informed compliance” letters from U.S. Customs and Border Protection admonishing them to conduct self-reviews and voluntarily disclose errors. CBP just published regulations encouraging “interested parties” to blow the whistle on importers they think might be evading antidumping and countervailing duties. These new CBP initiatives are examples of a new wave of governmental enforcement activities seeking to recover revenue being lost to ADD/CVD evasion, improper imports under free trade agreements and preference programs, and any other entry errors that result in duty loss to the government.
This 1.5 hour webinar will address CBP’s heightened enforcement initiatives and how importers can prepare themselves for increased customs scrutiny in all aspects of their operations.
- what the new CBP informed compliance letters mean
- the Customs Mod Act and the burdens it places on importers
- how to operate in an atmosphere of informed compliance and reasonable care
- how to protect your company in the event errors are found
- what to expect with CBP’s new antidumping enforcement regulations
- best practices in conducting import operations reviews
1.5 CCS Credits
Purchase price: $200.00