More Webinars in the Supply Chain Security Category
Purchasing multiple webinars? Package discounts are available.
To learn more, email firstname.lastname@example.org
C-TPAT for Exports – Taking Advantage of the Next Frontier in Border Security
C-TPAT for Exports – Taking Advantage of the Next Frontier in Border Security Now that CBP has begun accepting applications from exporters for membership in the Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) companies should be considering the costs and benefits of the C-TPAT program as it relates to their particular business model. While similar to C-TPAT for importers, some nuances exist that will require companies to carefully review their outbound supply chain to become certified.
- definition of exporter for C-TPAT purposes
- exporter entity eligibility requirements
- comparison between importer and exporter C-TPAT
- relevance of partner government agencies to C-TPAT certification
- practical approach to minimum security requirements (business partners and screening, container, conveyance, physical access, personnel, procedural, physical, training and awareness, and information technology security)
- assessing the C-TPAT benefits
1 CCS Credit
Purchase price: $200.00