Purchasing multiple webinars? Package discounts are available.
To learn more, email email@example.com
The Art of the Trade Deal: Top Strategies to Avoid or Mitigate Section 301 Tariffs
U.S. tariff hikes of 25 percent on hundreds of billions of dollars’ worth of Chinese goods are not going away any time soon as bilateral trade tensions continue to escalate. Many importers, exporters, and manufacturers are pursuing a number of different ways to avoid or reduce these tariffs. This webinar is uniquely designed to provide the essential checklist for ensuring that your company is evaluating all potential opportunities to protect your bottom line when structuring your international transactions.
Section 301 Tariff Mitigation Strategies Covered in This Webinar
- Tariff exclusions: Elements of a successful request, addressing requests still in limbo or where additional information is requested, and advocating for an appeal when requests are denied
- Tariff engineering: Products and strategies for removing goods from covered tariff provisions
- Operational engineering: Substantial transformation rules allowing companies to shift product origin away from China
- Chapter 98 special classification: Best provisions to avoid full or partial duty exposure
- Valuation: Ideal transactions for first sale and other strategies to lower declared value
- Foreign-trade zones and bonded warehouses: Well-suited manufacturing and export operations
- E-commerce: Opportunities to effectively avoid increased duty assessment
- Duty drawback: Most likely cases for refunds
1 CCS Credit
Purchase price: $200.00