Senior Director, Customs and International Trade
More Webinars in the Apparel Classification Series
- Apparel Classification Series: The Basics
- Apparel Classification Series: Knit Tops
- Apparel Classification Series: Everything but Knit Tops
Register for 4 webinars in the series and get the 5th one free. Please e-mail email@example.com to receive discount.
Apparel Classification Series: Advanced Topics
This is the fourth webinar in a five-part series designed to help importers learn how to properly classify wearing apparel under the Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the United States. In this series participants will review a variety of apparel samples and discuss the specific features that U.S. Customs and Border Protection focuses on when determining the correct classification and duty rate. This webinar will examine some of the more advanced topics in classification.
- essential character of garments made with multiple fabric components
- one style classified as two garments
- metallic yarn fabric
- subject to restraints
- rainwear, water resistant and visibly coated fabric garments
1.5 CCS Credits
Purchase price: $200.00