Trade Missions to Focus on Security, Infrastructure, Clean Energy, Water
The Department of Commerce will conduct the following international trade missions between May and November. Application and other information about these missions can be found here.
- safety and security trade mission to Nigeria and Kenya, May 21-31
- infrastructure trade mission to Mexico, June 16-21
- water trade mission to South Africa and Angola, July 6-16
- U.S industry program at the International Atomic Energy Agency general conference in Austria, Sept. 15-18
- clean energy and zero emission vehicle technologies business development mission to Mexico, Nov. 17-22