Trade Missions Scheduled to Europe, Asia, Latin America
The Department of Commerce will conduct the following international trade missions between May 2020 and April 2021. Application and other information about these missions can be found here.
- security mission to El Salvador, Honduras, and Guatemala (May 10-15)
- reconstruction trade mission to southern Africa (June 15-18)
- trade mission and business development event in east Africa (Aug. 31-Sept. 3)
- U.S. industry program at International Atomic Energy Agency general conference in Austria (Sept. 20-23)
- cybersecurity mission to Peru, Chile, and Uruguay (Oct. 5-9)
- cybersecurity mission to India (April 19-23, 2021)
Applicants to participate in these missions must, among other things, do the following.
- submit a completed and signed application and supplemental application materials, including adequate information on their products and/or services, primary market objectives, and goals for participation
- certify that the products and services they seek to export through the mission are either produced in the U.S. or, if not, marketed under the name of a U.S. firm and have at least 51 percent U.S. content by value
- certify that the export of products and services they wish to market through the mission would be in compliance with U.S. export controls and regulations
- certify that they have identified any matter pending before any DOC bureau or office
- certify that they have identified any pending litigation (including any administrative proceedings) to which they are a party that involves the DOC
- sign and submit an agreement that they and their affiliates (1) have not and will not engage in the bribery of foreign officials in connection with a company’s/participant’s involvement in the mission and (2) maintain and enforce a policy that prohibits the bribery of foreign officials