AD/CV: Shrimp, Nails, Isocyanurates, Garlic, Scope Rulings
Shrimp. The International Trade Administration has rescinded its administrative review of the antidumping duty order on frozen warmwater shrimp from China for the period Feb. 1, 2017, through Jan. 31, 3018, after the petitioners withdrew their request for review with respect to all remaining respondents. As a result, the ITA will instruct U.S. Customs and Border Protection to assess AD duties on all appropriate entries of subject goods during this period at the AD cash deposit rates required at the time of entry or withdrawal from warehouse for consumption.
Nails. The ITA has amended the final results of its administrative review of the AD duty order on steel nails from China for the period Aug. 1, 2009, through July 31, 2010, pursuant to a court decision. The amended weighted average dumping margins range from 3.80 percent to 53.47 percent. If the court decision is not appealed or upheld on appeal, the ITA will instruct CBP to assess AD duties on unliquidated entries of subject goods at these rates. These rates will also be the new AD cash deposit rates for some exporters.
Chlorinated Isocyanurates. In the preliminary results of its administrative review of the AD duty order on chlorinated isocyanurates from Spain for the period June 1, 2016, through May 31, 2017, the ITA has determined a weighted average dumping margin of zero for manufacturer/exporter Ercros.
Fresh Garlic. The ITA has initiated a new shipper review of the AD duty order on fresh garlic from China for the period Nov. 1, 2017, through May 31, 2018. This review could result in a new AD duty rate for the company under review.
Scope Rulings. The ITA has published a list of scope rulings and anticircumvention determinations made with respect to the AD and/or CV duty orders on the following products for the period April 1 through June 30, 2017.
- circular welded non-alloy steel pipe from China (AD/CV) and Mexico (AD)
- steel nails from Vietnam (AD/CV)
- aluminum extrusions from China (AD/CV)
- boltless steel shelving units prepackaged for sale from China (AD/CV)
- new pneumatic off-the-road tires from China (AD/CV)
- hand trucks and parts thereof from China (AD)
- light-walled rectangular pipe and tube from China (AD/CV)
- multilayered wood flooring from China (AD/CV)
- non-malleable cast iron pipe fittings from China (AD/CV)
- oil country tubular goods from China (AD/CV)
- polyethylene terephthalate film, sheet, and strip from China (AD)
- seamless carbon and alloy steel standard, line, and pressure pipe from China (AD/CV)