AD/CV: Request Admin Reviews, Glycine, Brightening Agents
Request Administrative Reviews. The International Trade Administration is accepting through Oct. 31 requests for administrative reviews of the following antidumping and/or countervailing duty orders for the periods Oct. 1, 2017, through Sept. 30, 2018 (AD) and Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2017 (CV). Such reviews may result in the revocation or continuation of these orders.
- hot-rolled steel flat products from Australia (AD)
- carbon and certain alloy steel wire rod from Brazil (AD/CV) and Indonesia, Mexico, Moldova, and Trinidad & Tobago (AD)
- hot-rolled steel flat products from Brazil and Korea (AD/CV) and Japan, the Netherlands, Turkey, and the United Kingdom (AD)
- pressure-sensitive plastic tape from Italy (AD)
- steel concrete reinforcing bar from Taiwan (AD)
- barium carbonate from China (AD)
- barium chloride from China (AD)
- boltless steel shelving units prepackaged for sale from China (AD/CV)
- electrolytic manganese dioxide from China (AD)
- helical spring lock washers from China (AD)
- polyvinyl alcohol from China (AD)
- steel wire garment hangers from China (AD)
- roasted in-shell pistachios from Iran (CV)
- lemon juice from Argentina (AD suspension agreement)
- uranium from Russia (AD suspension agreement)
Glycine. Pursuant to a court decision the ITA has amended the final results of its administrative reviews of the AD duty order on glycine from China for the periods March 1, 2013, through Feb. 28, 2014, and March 1, 2015, through Feb. 29, 2016, to specify a weighted average dumping margin of 155.89 percent for the China-wide entity. If the court decision is not appealed or is upheld on appeal the ITA will instruct U.S. Customs and Border Protection to assess AD duties at this rate on affected unliquidated entries of subject goods.
Brightening Agents. In the final results of its administrative review of the AD duty order on stilbenic optical brightening agents from Taiwan for the period May 1, 2016, through April 30, 2017, the ITA has determined a weighted average dumping margin of 1.31 percent for producer/exporter Teh Fong Ming International Co. Ltd. AD duties based on this rate will be assessed on entries of subject goods during the period of review, and AD cash deposits at this rate will be required for subject goods entered or withdrawn from warehouse for consumption on or after Oct. 1.