AD/CV: Rebar, Sunset Reviews, HEDP
Rebar. The International Trade Commission will hold an open meeting Nov. 3 to hold a preliminary vote in its antidumping and/or countervailing injury investigations of steel concrete reinforcing bar from Japan, Taiwan, and Turkey.
Sunset Reviews. The ITA and ITC have initiated sunset reviews of the AD and/or CV duty orders on the following goods. These reviews will result in either the revocation or continuation of these orders.
- gray portland cement and cement clinker from Japan (AD)
- helical spring lock washers from China and Taiwan (AD)
- multilayered wood flooring from China (AD/CV)
- welded ASTM A-312 stainless steel pipe from Korea and Taiwan (AD)
- solid urea from Russia and Ukraine (AD)
HEDP. The ITA has made a preliminary affirmative dumping determination on 1-hydroxyethylidene-1, 1-disphosphonic acid from China. As a result, the ITA will instruct U.S. Customs and Border Protection to collect AD cash deposits on entries of subject goods based on the preliminary weighted average dumping margins, which range from 137.61 percent to 179.97 percent.