AD/CV News: New Reviews, Pipes and Tubes, Pressure Pipe, Nails, Furniture
New administrative reviews – initiation of administrative reviews of the following AD and/or CV duty orders for the periods March 1, 2018, through Feb. 28, 2019 (AD) and Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2018 (CV), unless otherwise noted.
- uncoated paper from Brazil (AD), Indonesia (AD/CV), and Portugal (AD)
- frozen warmwater shrimp from India (AD; Feb. 1, 2018, through Jan. 31, 2019)
- welded carbon steel pipes and tubes from Thailand (AD)
- amorphous silica fabric from China (AD/CV)
- carbon and alloy steel cut-to-length plate from China (AD)
- glycine from China (AD)
- fine denier polyester staple fiber from India (CV; Nov. 6, 2017, through Dec. 31, 2018)
- cold-drawn mechanical tubing of carbon and alloy steel from India (CV; Sept. 25, 2017, through Dec. 31, 2018)
- circular welded carbon steel pipes and tubes from Turkey (CV)
Pipes and tubes – dumping margins of 1.43 to 8.09 percent for Mexico and 4.74 to 20.79 percent for Korea in final results of administrative reviews of AD duty orders on heavy-walled rectangular welded carbon steel pipes and tubes for the period March 1, 2016, through Aug. 31, 2017
Wooden bedroom furniture – determination of no shipments of subject goods in final results of administrative review of AD duty order on wooden bedroom furniture from China for the period Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2017
For more information on AD/CV duty issues, including how to mitigate liability, please contact trade attorney Kristen Smith at (202) 730-4965.